Two-Day workshop for
RF Microneedling – Advanced Settings
14 to 15 May 2022, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
Remedi Wellness & Spa Ltd - 4472 Dawson Street, Burnaby, BC
Workshop completed - Please email us for details about upcoming workshops.
Dr. Hermann Pirela
Innovative Aesthetic Solitons
Due to the hands-on nature of the workshop, the private workshop is designed for a maximum of 5 participants.
This workshop is prepared for those looking to learn about:
- Skin anatomy basis
- Physiology of pain focused on RF
- Pain receptors: nociceptors, free nerve ending and encapsulated
- Facial intervention: trigeminal nerve
- Importance of frontal lobe, insula and amygdala in pain management
- Understanding RF technology
- Fractora – Fractional Resurfacing and Renewal
- Morpheus8 – Epidermal Resurfacing & Sub-dermal Adipose Tissue Remodeling
- Combining RF with IPL, PRP-Microneedling, LED Therapy and Morpheus8
- Patient selection (right patient, right choice, right results)
- Tips and tricks for pre and post-treatment care
- Hands-on training using advanced settings
Dr. Pirela has over 10 years of experience in medical aesthetics and more than 20 years as a surgeon and Ob-Gy. Dr. Pirela continually demonstrates maximum results with high settings and is eager to share with you his knowledge so that you can achieve the best results, using advanced techniques with minimum to no client discomfort.
Please use the attached registration form to register for this workshop.
Registration closes on May 6th, 2022.
Your investment for this advanced training is only CDN $9,500 plus applicable taxes. If you register before April 30th, 2022, your investment will be CDN $7,500 plus applicable taxes.